- Tryouts/First day of Practice for the 2020 Highlander Track and Field will be held Tuesday Jan 14th after school from 4:15-5:15 pm.
- All Physicals must be up-to-date by the 14th or athletes will NOT be able to participate. Click the link below for the 2020 Conroe ISD physical. Physicals MUST be completed using this form!
By clicking on a link below, you will be leaving the Conroe ISD website. If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the content on these webpages, please contact the Track and Field Coach.
To order sweats and long sleeve shirts for the 2020 season, please click the link below.
The deadline is Jan 24th at Midnight to place orders.
- Attendance to all practices is mandatory.
- Only 5 unexcused absences are allowed for the season.
- In order to compete in weekly meets athletes must attend practice for the week unless;
- Athletes are sick and the school is aware of this.
- Athletes have contacted Coach Blackman or event coach by 2:30 p.m. if you are going to miss practice for that day.
- If you were home sick from school you may not attend practice that day.
- There will be a separate team travel contract that each parent and athlete is to sign and adhere to.
- In order to participate in a meet all athletes must be PASSING ALL Classes.
- Athletes competing in a track meet will be transported by school bus to to all meets.
- Athletes may leave a track meet directly with their parents once the parent/guardian has signed them out with their coach.
- Athletes attending a meet will be responsible for the uniform that is assigned to them. (Tops & bottoms)
- Failure to turn in uniforms will result in the student being placed on the schools fine list. Fine Charge will be $90. (new uniform and shipping)
In the event of bad weather, we will send out a remind letting students know if practice has been changed/cancelled. Meets may be rescheduled, but due to the facilities being used for high school events as well, it is not always possible.