Online registration for the 2018-19 school year is now open.
Please visit CISD’s Enrollments and Transfers page under Parents/Students for complete information including:
- Items required for registration
- Requirements for transfers inside and outside the district
- Special education
- Transportation information
- Off campus P.E.
- Applying for free & reduced lunch
To start the registration process, click on the Family Portal link under CISD Parents/Students > Enrollments and Transfers to create an InfoSnap account. Once you create an InfoSnap account, you can begin the enrollment process.
When your application is complete and has been submitted, a registration appointment with McCullough’s registrar will be needed to complete registration.
- Beginning in July, appointments to meet with the registrar can be made online. Please use the Registration Appointment link.
The following documents are required to complete your child’s enrollment at McCullough. Please bring them with you to your registration appointment:
- Your child’s birth certificate with the seal of the issuing authority
- Your child’s social security card or passport
- Your child’s current and up-to-date immunization record in English
- Your proof of residency document (a current gas, water or electric bill showing name and service address) OR a fully executed sales contract or lease that is dated and signed by all parties
- Photo ID of registering parent /guardian
- If available, withdrawal papers and last report card from previous school
If changing schools within CISD, please provide a new proof of residency document.